Ticket Purchase Terms & Conditions, Refund & Exchange Policy
BY PURCHASING TICKETS TO AN OUTBREAK WRESTLING EVENT, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
CONDITION OF SALE
By purchasing tickets, you (“ticket holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by OutBreak Wrestling (“promoter”), venue management and/or venue owner (“venue owner”). The promoter/venue owner, their agents, employees, representatives, affiliates and sponsors shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees, handling fees, and service fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds or exchanges shall be made only at promoter’s discretion.
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
All ticket sales are final; no refunds or exchange of tickets will be made after the ticket sale is completed. If an event is cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond the promoter’s or venue owner’s control, your tickets will be honored at the next event. Lost physical tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. If you purchased your tickets on our website (www.OutBreakWrestling.com) – DO NOT PANIC! – we will have a copy of your order at the door on the night of the event. Regardless of the situation, the promoter shall have sole discretion regarding any refunds or exchanges.
AS A TICKET HOLDER, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from OutBreak Wrestling or an authorized point of sale.
- Venue age restrictions and rules may apply. This will be made clear on event listings and event advertising. No refunds will be made if you ignore these restrictions.
- The promoter/venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission or evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The card is subject to change. The promoter may add, withdraw or substitute wrestlers and/or vary advertised matches, event times, seating arrangements, and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The promoter/venue owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material, advertising material and/or website material, without compensation of any form or further notice to the ticket holder.
- The promoter/venue owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt, or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous, banned and illegal substances.
- Video recorders, audiotape recorders and other types of recording devices are prohibited at our events. Photography for your personal collection is permitted. A ticket holder that ignores these restrictions will be removed from the event without refund or compensation of any amount.
- You enter all events at your own risk. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability. Be aware of your surroundings and enjoy the event.
- Any ticket holder entering the backstage locker room through the curtain or any other entrance method is strictly prohibited. Any ticket holder found attempting the enter the backstage area will be removed from the event without refund or compensation of any amount and banned from all future OutBreak Wrestling events.
- Entering the ring or touching a performer is strictly prohibited. Any ticket holder found attempting to enter the ring during an event will be removed from the venue immediately without refund or compensation of any amount and banned from all future OutBreak Wrestling events. Any ticket holder that touches a performer will be removed from the venue without refund or compensation of any amount, banned from all future OutBreak Wrestling and depending on the severity of the incident, police may be called and charges may be filed.
- Crowd involvement is encouraged; however, racist and/or homophobic chants/comments are strictly prohibited. You will be removed for the venue immediately without refund or compensation of any amount and banned from all future OutBreak Wrestling events if found chanting or making any racist or homophobic comments.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania court.